Lost Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asherah's application

Go down 
+8
Fayne
Vise
DieLikeTheRest
Fmen
kuba277
Actionhero
darkgunn
Asherah
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Asherah
Lost Member
Lost Member

Female Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Asherah's application Empty
PostSubject: Asherah's application   Asherah's application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:52 am

1. Character name : Asherah

2. Class/subclasess, lvls : 78 Shilien Saint, 78 Doomcryer, 78 Cardinal, noob PR (I'm a support whore, I generally don't do any dd classes but since you want 2 on each applicant I've started an archer sub ^^). I also have a 75 EE alt in case that's needed for a party/pvp.

3. Noblesse (yes/no): Yep

4. Where are you from ? GMT +/- West Virginia, USA (GMT -5)

5. Naked pics: Probably not.. but you first just in case.

6. Can you use Ventrilo (yes/no) mic (yes/no) ?: Yes/yes

7. Can you log late at night or early at mornings for epics? I'll be at every epic and every seige, barring real life catasrophes. I'll be on any time i'm asked to be and most of the time i'm not asked to be.

8. Lineage 2 experience : Closed beta on Kain then Devianne when it first came online. Devianne/retail play until C2, then back again for C3 and up until middle of Interlude. Private servers after that, none worth mentioning. Been on Supreme/Azure since Nov 2007.

9. Previous clans on this server: Started in Strong (you have their clan hall Razz), then left to create Ka with Lionna for a month or so. From there reformed as Dissension with myself leading for around 5-6 months. Gave up that a bit over a week ago. Been on an alt in Tension since, but left it today.

10.Friends in clan: Fmen if he rejoins Razz Fynall, Fayne. Stratovarius said he was my fanboi at an Oly match one day if that accounts for anything! Cool

11. Why do we need you : Because people that will play 12+ hours a day on support classes and actually like it are pretty rare, and I've never met a single clan that had too many active buffers or healers Wink Recruiting myself and Micaa gives you two noble SE's as well for class-based olympiad if you have any already in the ally.

12. Why do you want to join us: I could babble off the usual "you're active, organized, I want a good clan, I have friends here" routine, it's true - but you hear that every application I'm sure. I wanna join because I want something different. I'm tired of the lack of motivation to succeed in people of my clans so far. I don't mind working from the ground up.. but it seems to be impossible to find enough people at the same time willing to dedicate their time to do it. I'm a good enough player that I deserve a good clan, so here I am cheers

13. Daily Activity: I can play any hour day or night, any length of time. I'm the person they invented the phrase "nolifer" for. I'm always on 8+ hours a day if I'm not sitting in town staring at the gatekeeper, 12-16 hours a day if there's a reason to bother.

14. Current Gear: +4/5 DC robe set (+6 hates me sigh), IC Shield, SoV, SoM w/ Acu stolen from Fmen Cool, +3 TTS Jewelry set. The caster gear covers all 3 classes I've played actively. I don't have an AM because I was unable to put acumen on mine and instead gave it to a clanny that needed. I've completed 1k relics at IT a dozen times or more, recipes always going to the clan warehouse and to other members. Hopefully it won't penalize me too much not having it for myself for once :s
Back to top Go down
darkgunn

darkgunn

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Asherah's application   Asherah's application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:05 am

+1 for ur classes, same timezone Cool , same activity like me Cool , the most important ur a girl
Back to top Go down
Actionhero
Team Co-Leader
Team Co-Leader

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Asherah's application   Asherah's application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:16 am

What can i say about this gal?
Definitley not your average everyday l2 player.
This girl has been a leader throughout her entire career from what ive seen.
She is one of the most motivated and determined people ive seen that has alot of team spirit. She never gave up on the dissension members when the shit was hitting the fan. Having ash in our clan will give us that extra boost to sucess.

Other than that,
gear +1 classes +100

This is the first +1 i feel 100% confident with.
Back to top Go down
kuba277
Lost Member
Lost Member
kuba277

Male Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Asherah's application   Asherah's application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:17 am

so....
+1 for class
+1 for activ
+1 for greate application(full sentence etc.... <3)
+1 she is sexy:D
Back to top Go down
Fmen
Lost Member
Lost Member

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Asherah's application   Asherah's application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:42 am

+111111111111111111111111111

LOVE ASHE!
Back to top Go down
DieLikeTheRest
Team Leader
Team Leader

Male Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Asherah's application   Asherah's application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:08 am

if i give -1 will some1 hate me ? xD HE > PR ;]
Back to top Go down
Fmen
Lost Member
Lost Member

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Asherah's application   Asherah's application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:47 am

Oh rly?
Back to top Go down
Vise
Lost Member
Lost Member
Vise

Female Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Asherah's application   Asherah's application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:02 am

DieLikeTheRest wrote:
if i give -1 will some1 hate me ? xD HE > PR ;]

WTF Im PR >.>

+1 for me

Also Dargun if i said that im older i dont wanna know what ull say to her ... ( Dont heard him)
Back to top Go down
Fayne
Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Asherah's application   Asherah's application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:40 am

PR forever!

+1 shes super support
Back to top Go down
executioner
Lost Member
Lost Member
executioner

Male Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Asherah's application   Asherah's application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:36 am

i have to say +1
finally a "different" app where we actually learn something about u, everything can be answered in more that a word
but u still didnt beat actions app tho Wink

PS: PR > all :>
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Asherah's application   Asherah's application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:13 am

very good application
+1
Back to top Go down
http://lost.inmyclan.com
Deviant
Lost Member
Lost Member
Deviant

Male Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Asherah's application   Asherah's application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:12 pm

I agree, nice application...

+1

More people from my timezone? +100 <3
Back to top Go down
Bo0m
Lost Member
Lost Member
Bo0m

Male Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Asherah's application   Asherah's application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:41 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
DieLikeTheRest
Team Leader
Team Leader

Male Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Asherah's application   Asherah's application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:05 pm

Fayne wrote:
PR forever!

+1 shes super support
didn't u say yesterday that u want to be he?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Asherah's application   Asherah's application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:07 pm

about PR. its not necessary to make DD's subs if you rather play supports.
as for what clan needs from you DC and Cardi are enough. as last sub u can pick something u want to play for fun or w/e.
Back to top Go down
http://lost.inmyclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asherah's application   Asherah's application Icon_m26

Back to top Go down

Asherah's application
Page 1 of 1