Lost Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Antich's Application

Go down 
+7
kuba277
Vise
Fayne
Fmen
Actionhero
darkgunn
Antich
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Antich
Lost Member
Lost Member

Male Number of posts : 3
Location : Iasi, Romania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Known Universe
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Antich's Application Empty
PostSubject: Antich's Application   Antich's Application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:29 am

1. Character name : Antich
2. Class/subclasess, lvls : 78 dominator/78 grand ghavatari/73 warcryer/6x abiss walker
3. Noblesse (yes/no): yes
4. Where are you from ? GMT +/-: Romania/GMT+2
5. Naked pics: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img516/4290/antichrs7.jpg
6. Can you use Ventrilo (yes/no) mic (yes/no) ?: yes/yes
7. Can you log late at night or early at mornings for epics?: i usually play during night and early mornings. i am as close as you can get to a vampire. Anyway to answer the question, i can log at any time during day or night if i have to.
8. Lineage 2 experience : l2dex from c2, bfdr, g1, aerith and a few more unimportant low and medium rates + a lot of pvp servers.
9. Previous clans on this server: ka, dissension, tension
10. Friends in clan: Fmen
11. Why do we need you : I can debuff, i can buff and i can do that a lot of hours/day(ok, ok, i can also kill ppl with my gk)
12. Why do you want to join us: Because am loyal to the ppl i considere as my friends and all of them that still play on this server are either inactive or in/applying for your clan. Also i really hate animo so i am glad to join their most feared enemies ... And because i really am lost :>
13. Daily Activity: arund 10h/day average even way more if i have something to do
14. Current Gear: AM+acu, MA set, DC robe set, NM light set, MJ heavy set(actually borowed that to someone cause i don't have a class to use it on), SS, SoulBow and in the process of buying some fists cause i have dragon grinders but i'll have to give them back eventually. Hmm, prettty sure i missed something ..... oh yeah, Cygnus Pole
Back to top Go down
darkgunn

darkgunn

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Antich's Application   Antich's Application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:40 am

all ur subs are useless, except ur main, u get a +1 from if you get the WC 78
Back to top Go down
Actionhero
Team Co-Leader
Team Co-Leader

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Antich's Application   Antich's Application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:41 am

Never really seen you before,
But if you truly say you are active that much,
then +100

+1 for gear
+1000 for dominator

Thing is, I dont see any other useful classes.
Grand kebab is just lol,
Warcryer - get that to 78 asap

My advice to you, is delete the dagger sub and replace it with some sort of nuker sub.
Thats only because you already have mage gear, so making a mage sub makes sense.
But your main class will be more of a demand for most pvps as you probably would guesse.

all in all, +1 from me.
Back to top Go down
Antich
Lost Member
Lost Member

Location : Iasi, Romania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Known Universe

PostSubject: Re: Antich's Application   Antich's Application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:41 am

I am working on that wc as we speak, almost lvl 74 now. As for gk ... he is far from being lol. Untill 1 week ago it was the best archer on server at least for 1minute, made lionna cry when i hit with a soulbow+3 on zealot and bison more than him with a db+10 .... Now without double crits on bows on zealot he is stuck only with fists but still has in zealot a huge dps. I started that dagger to help asherah lvl, i don't really like either daggers or mages(i like versatile characters more, that's why tyrant and ol).
Had a 76 sh(that is why i have 2 subs under lvl 75) and deleted it cause i got bored and also because even if we made lots of mage party 99% of the time an i went as support on ol.
I really don't know, i am still thinking about that last sub
Back to top Go down
darkgunn

darkgunn

Male Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Antich's Application   Antich's Application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:51 am

[quote="Antich"]I am working on that wc as we speak, almost lvl 74 now. As for gk ... he is far from being lol. Untill 1 week ago it was the best archer on server at least for 1minute, made lionna cry when i hit with a soulbow+3 on zealot and bison more than him with a db+10 ....[quote]
you won't get a party with this class, believe me.and i lol'd best archer on server is lionna? lollol.
Back to top Go down
Antich
Lost Member
Lost Member

PostSubject: Re: Antich's Application   Antich's Application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:07 am

Oh yeah, i know that i won't get party with tyrant to often...i was just sayn that it isn't that lol as ppl think. And about lionna, no, he is from far not the best archer but was the only db+10 archer i could test my dmg with, so yes, i am stuck with using him as eg. Also i know exactly what gear he had at that time
Back to top Go down
Fmen
Lost Member
Lost Member

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Antich's Application   Antich's Application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:27 am

+1,

He means that Tyrants were best archers until last week's fix that made them gimp when using bows. Before that fix they were hitting so hard with zealot it wasn't even funny.
Back to top Go down
Fmen
Lost Member
Lost Member

Male Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Antich's Application   Antich's Application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:30 am

lol @ named pic!

+100!
Back to top Go down
Fayne
Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Antich's Application   Antich's Application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:37 am

+1 Dominator ftw
Back to top Go down
Vise
Lost Member
Lost Member
Vise

Female Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Antich's Application   Antich's Application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:16 am

+1000 for Dominator

-1 for the fuking red ill be blind affraid

I think like Action u can delete dagger and make nuker or Archer if u prefer.
Back to top Go down
kuba277
Lost Member
Lost Member
kuba277

Male Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Antich's Application   Antich's Application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:39 am

+1000000
good class
good activ
Ol <3
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Antich's Application   Antich's Application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:12 am

Romanian OL <3 i think this is the 2nd OL i was waiting for Very Happy
i doubt his classes matter so much cause he will use them only for fun.
on mass events he will be always an OL.
+1 from me
Back to top Go down
http://lost.inmyclan.com
Bo0m
Lost Member
Lost Member
Bo0m

Male Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Antich's Application   Antich's Application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:45 pm

+1 for OL
Back to top Go down
DieLikeTheRest
Team Leader
Team Leader

Male Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Antich's Application   Antich's Application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:24 pm

+1 for OL
-1 for subs (levels)
+1 for activity/gear.
Back to top Go down
DieLikeTheRest
Team Leader
Team Leader

PostSubject: Re: Antich's Application   Antich's Application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:28 pm

Vise wrote:

i like the red
Back to top Go down
kuba277
Lost Member
Lost Member
kuba277

Male Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Antich's Application   Antich's Application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:35 pm

DieLikeTheRest wrote:
Vise wrote:

i like the red

beacuse u are ghey affraid
Back to top Go down
DieLikeTheRest
Team Leader
Team Leader

PostSubject: Re: Antich's Application   Antich's Application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:51 pm

kuba277 wrote:
DieLikeTheRest wrote:
Vise wrote:

i like the red

beacuse u are ghey affraid
i'm ghey? lol wasnt u the one who wanted naked pic of me and gyinn? think b4 u answer gyinn still got the screen.
Back to top Go down
Spot

Spot

Male Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Antich's Application   Antich's Application Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:12 pm

ofc +1 .. ol is the real sh1t no matter if u have 3 dagger sub or whatever ...
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antich's Application   Antich's Application Icon_m26

Back to top Go down

Antich's Application
Page 1 of 1