Lost Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stripe's Aplication

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stripe

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Stripe's Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Stripe's Aplication   Stripe's Aplication Icon_m26Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:16 pm

1. Character name : lSTRIPEl
2. Class/subclasess, lvls : ST-76, GS-76, SE, 66, 1 free sub.
3. Noblesse (yes/no): Ofcourse.
4. Where are you from ? GMT +/- GMT +1 (Netherlands)
5. Naked pics: I dont think u want nude male pics Wink
6. Can you use Ventrilo (yes/no) mic (yes/no) ?: im alwais on vent.
7. Can you log late at night or early at mornings for epics? on non working days this is no problem.
8. Lineage 2 experience : I played on l2w for 2 years, Then i came to Supreme, i joined ashera's clan (Disension) asap, been here for +- half a year now.
9. Previous clans on this server: Disension/Tension on l2w i was in the Circle of Angels and the Carebear clan.
10.Friends in clan: Asherah and Micaa and all other Disension/Tension peolpe.
11. Why do we need you : Because i am the type of player that is alwais rdy to help others out. I like pvp, sieges, raids. and im a verry low drama and loyal person.
12. Why do you want to join us: Because i want to be in a clan that is able to get things done.
13. Daily Activity: +- 5/6 hours workingdays. Way more in weekends.
14. Current Gear: DC robeset, Valhalla - DC Lightset, Dracbow[foc] - tts/maj jewelery.
Back to top Go down
Fayne
Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Stripe's Aplication   Stripe's Aplication Icon_m26Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:28 am

What are we looking for ?

There are a few spaces to be filled in clan. We're looking mainly for some certain classes and for your ability to be flexible and suitable for every kind of party. You should have a 2 dd / 2 support character or anything close to that. We need people who are cabable of playing both support or DD classes if needed.

read the readme first. You have no support subs that are useful. level a different support besides SE and apply again
Back to top Go down
DieLikeTheRest
Team Leader
Team Leader

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Stripe's Aplication   Stripe's Aplication Icon_m26Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:33 am

NO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stripe's Aplication   Stripe's Aplication Icon_m26

Back to top Go down

Stripe's Aplication
Page 1 of 1