Lost Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

App: BSOE not Qaya please

Go down 
+4
Fayne
kuba277
DieLikeTheRest
BSOE
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BSOE

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-04

App: BSOE not Qaya please Empty
PostSubject: App: BSOE not Qaya please   App: BSOE not Qaya please Icon_m26Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:59 am

1. Character name : BSOE

2. Class/subclasess, lvls : HE78 / Glad78/ SPS78/ PW75

3. Noblesse (yes/no): Yes

4. Where are you from ? GMT +6 but well it doesnt matter I play at anytime, and have good activity.

5. Naked pics: http://www.lorraine-gourmande.eu/magasin/images/saucisse_a_cuire_lorraine.jpg

6. Can you use Ventrilo (yes/no) mic (yes/no) ?: Yes and yes, no problem with that.

7. Can you log late at night or early at mornings for epics? Yep also

8. Lineage 2 experience : I have been playing for a long time now, went to l2x, l2p, sl2 for the most known servers.

9. Previous clans on this server: Stealth

10.Friends in clan: Well, to make it clear, I AM NOT QAYA! some people in alliance are still harassing me with that bullcrap. I am Elze from stealth, it would be really nice that all of you could understand that. TBH if there are still people thinking that I am Qaya, you shouldn't consider my application. I really don't want to be pointed out, or people talking behind my back. It wouldn t do any good for anybody. So whoever knows me could give you an idea about me.

11. Why do we need you : For fire power baby ! I know how to defend myself in a battlefield, and have enough experience in big fights. I am an experienced player, and I am sure that I could bring you some help.

12. Why do you want to join us: I have been introduced to your clan by a good person, so even if there was some tension between us regarding the "Qaya drama," he has convinced me to give it a try here. I have been looking for a clan recently, to be able to participate in large scale fight and have daily pvps. There are not many choices out there you know. And if I have to join a clan, it would be better to join a clan where I know some people already. A last point is that Found is not already controlling the server, there are more things to accomplish which means more opportunity to have fun, and well Found has the potential to success.

13. Daily Activity: +6h

14. Current Gear: S

Done! well the important point is that I am not Qaya! I am tired to hear that from some of you guys :< I wish that things can get straight and that we could work together in a near future.
Back to top Go down
DieLikeTheRest
Team Leader
Team Leader

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: App: BSOE not Qaya please   App: BSOE not Qaya please Icon_m26Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:38 pm

still if u are not Qaya u dont have support sub
Back to top Go down
kuba277
Lost Member
Lost Member
kuba277

Male Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: App: BSOE not Qaya please   App: BSOE not Qaya please Icon_m26Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:58 pm

ofc no
Back to top Go down
BSOE

PostSubject: Re: App: BSOE not Qaya please   App: BSOE not Qaya please Icon_m26Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:48 pm

Well, I am fully stacked, you would make me play support? scratch

edit for my app:
Gear: full S oed + Boss jews
Back to top Go down
Fayne
Hero
Hero

Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: App: BSOE not Qaya please   App: BSOE not Qaya please Icon_m26Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:41 pm

everyone needs a support incase of a support were lacking during epics or sieges.
Back to top Go down
BSOE

PostSubject: Re: App: BSOE not Qaya please   App: BSOE not Qaya please Icon_m26Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:14 pm

I totally agree with you Fayne, but tbh I like all my subs and knowing my gear I would be really more useful to you by playing my DDs in epics and sieges. I know that one DD makes less difference than a support who will complete a stacked party, however, how many DD fully geared can you count on? when all your members have already support subs, I would prefer to make sure that the DDs are stacked.

As I have put in my application, I can bring you firepower and it is something that I am sure that I can do.

Well, it is your decision, I will wait for your answer.
Back to top Go down
kuba277
Lost Member
Lost Member
kuba277

PostSubject: Re: App: BSOE not Qaya please   App: BSOE not Qaya please Icon_m26Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:25 pm

gear its not everything:/ every1 in clan got support class u should got also. I dont think so we will take u beacuse u got good gear.
Back to top Go down
BSOE

PostSubject: Re: App: BSOE not Qaya please   App: BSOE not Qaya please Icon_m26Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:41 pm

I didn't precise my gear in my application because it was not needed; as you said, gear is not everything. I just added a little edit just to point out the fact that I could be a good DD.

In Stealth, I played Sws all day, it didn't really bother me at all. The fact is not that I don't want to play support but that my subs are all lvled up, 23 slots buff and 3 rd class. It would really make me sad to have to delete one of them knowing the time I spent playing them. In addition, I have made BSOE to have fun with, all the subs chosen are classes that I just love to play with. I know that it can sound selfish but hey you play to have fun aren't you ? xP
Back to top Go down
awesomO
Lost Member
Lost Member
awesomO

Male Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: App: BSOE not Qaya please   App: BSOE not Qaya please Icon_m26Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:21 am

BSOE wrote:
I didn't precise my gear in my application because it was not needed; as you said, gear is not everything. I just added a little edit just to point out the fact that I could be a good DD.

In Stealth, I played Sws all day, it didn't really bother me at all. The fact is not that I don't want to play support but that my subs are all lvled up, 23 slots buff and 3 rd class. It would really make me sad to have to delete one of them knowing the time I spent playing them. In addition, I have made BSOE to have fun with, all the subs chosen are classes that I just love to play with. I know that it can sound selfish but hey you play to have fun aren't you ? xP

i hate 3 of 4 of my classes...just because they forced me to make them :C
Back to top Go down
Bo0m
Lost Member
Lost Member
Bo0m

Male Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: App: BSOE not Qaya please   App: BSOE not Qaya please Icon_m26Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:02 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Ambulance
Lost Member
Lost Member
Ambulance

Male Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: App: BSOE not Qaya please   App: BSOE not Qaya please Icon_m26Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:38 pm

i see you are already accepted in unknown Sad
Back to top Go down
kuba277
Lost Member
Lost Member
kuba277

PostSubject: Re: App: BSOE not Qaya please   App: BSOE not Qaya please Icon_m26Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:49 pm

so from now ofc no.
in siege u fight with unknow lol!
Back to top Go down
DieLikeTheRest
Team Leader
Team Leader

Male Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: App: BSOE not Qaya please   App: BSOE not Qaya please Icon_m26Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:16 pm

1 support class > 1 stacked archer/dagger/w/e....... 1 full stacked party still more then full buffed stacked archer..... hf in unknown.
Back to top Go down
Gally
Team Leader
Team Leader

Male Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: App: BSOE not Qaya please   App: BSOE not Qaya please Icon_m26Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:42 am

He's in animo and was attacking us at Aden siege lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.discopraline.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: App: BSOE not Qaya please   App: BSOE not Qaya please Icon_m26

Back to top Go down

App: BSOE not Qaya please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Clan :: Applications :: Application Request-
Jump to: