Lost Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xaturn's apply

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaturn

Xaturn's apply Empty
PostSubject: Xaturn's apply   Xaturn's apply Icon_m26Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Ok, I got tired of losing always, tired of br's strategy and tired of feeling like a stupid in this game so:

Hi to all the people, I'm Xaturn, I'm a Spanish guy who want to have a good clan by first time

1. Character name : Xaturn
2. Class/subclasess, lvls : Hellknight 77 (main)/Titan 77/ Doomcryer (76 atm, so no cov)/ Hawkeye low level ( dont remember the lvl, but 5x)
3. Noblesse (yes/no): yes, yes
4. Where are you from ? GMT +/-: I'm from Spain, so GMT+1
5. Naked pics:
6. Can you use Ventrilo (yes/no) mic (yes/no) ?: I can use it, but i'm a 17-years-old guy, so i think it will be hard to understand a "talked-English", but i can try, and of course i can talk. The only problem is about "hearding" the other people, but you can write Very Happy. If i enter, i'll improve my english, I can promise that
7. Can you log late at night or early at mornings for epics? It depends... almost all the times i can do it, but if i've got school the next day it'll be impossible. If it's holidays time or weekend i can do it
8. Lineage 2 experience : pvp servers + nanaki and a spanish server which i cant remember the name (c5 too)
9. Previous clans on this server: UVrole (not known), Vengadores ( i think not known too). Ultimateguardian ( the spanish clan which was in FlameUs, i hate br's now because of this)
10.Friends in clan: noperson i think :/
11. Why do we need you : Don't know Very Happy
12. Why do you want to join us: I want to win, and kill br's, lots of br's
13. Daily Activity: It depends, minimum 3 hours per day when school/exams time, but now i've got holidays so 5/6/7 or more hours
14. Current Gear: Fuck... bad point for me: no s grade if you want to know that... lol
Hellknight: majestic heavy set, nightmare shield and Dark legion edge +6
Titan: majestic heavy set, dragon slayer +3, hallber pole, and cursed dagger ofc
Doomcryer: Dark crystal set, nm shield, homunculuss acumen,
Hawkeye: low sub, so theca + eminence xD
Jewelry: problem with this: i lend a "friend" my tts jew during my holidays ... i had a +7 neck but he went offline and never more connected... i had my old phoenix jew without necklace
Back to top Go down
Xaturn

Xaturn's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xaturn's apply   Xaturn's apply Icon_m26Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:33 pm

Sorry for repost, I forgot:

Now i'm in holiday time.

I can remove the HE if you need an assistant sub, but i wanna have a pvp class for this server :/, but it wont be problem

I've got a SE 76, with subclass quest done, if anyone who is a clan friend need an account, i can give it, but need to know the people here first
Back to top Go down
kuba277
Lost Member
Lost Member
kuba277

Male Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Xaturn's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xaturn's apply   Xaturn's apply Icon_m26Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:21 pm

-1 h dont have support class at 78 and nothing special with activ
Back to top Go down
Xaturn

Xaturn's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xaturn's apply   Xaturn's apply Icon_m26Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:38 pm

Ok, I suppose I can answer the things the people write here, sorry if this isn't the way.

Doomcryer 77 (30%) just now, yesterday I played for 12 hours. I think I can have cov in 2 days more if that's the problem.

Respect to the activity:

I said it depends, the cause of playing only that time now is because of my actual clan. I have no objectives to pass there, so i get bored quickly. If i had a funny and activ clan ( I think lost is this way) I'd play all the time i can. I'm a student in holidays! I can play all the time I want. So activity is related to you Razz

And I said I can delete HE if neccesary to create a new support class: I have a SE and i'm good playing on it, so EE should be fine, bishop look easy to control for me, but you decide.
Back to top Go down
DieLikeTheRest
Team Leader
Team Leader

Male Number of posts : 140

Xaturn's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xaturn's apply   Xaturn's apply Icon_m26Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:41 pm

Xaturn wrote:
bishop look easy to control for me, but you decide.

yeah bishop is the newbiest class... its so easy to play it i'm even playing it with 1 hand...
Back to top Go down
SexPrincess

SexPrincess

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Xaturn's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xaturn's apply   Xaturn's apply Icon_m26Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:37 pm

EE is the worst in c5 :<...i hate it..i played for like 5 hours in a mage party as ee and my finger was in soooo much pain from pressing recharge for 5 hours :<.
As for the application....i haven't been for too long in clan so i don't know how much my opinion matters but i'll say -1 for now...maybe if u make cov and some other usefull class...anyway as crystal wrote :"We're looking mainly for some certain classes and for your ability to be flexible and suitable for every kind of party"...u don't have a class to fit in a nukers party for example :<.
Back to top Go down
FikuszKukisz
Team Leader
Team Leader

Male Number of posts : 53

Xaturn's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xaturn's apply   Xaturn's apply Icon_m26Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:55 pm

get 78 on dc, and make ee or swm or bd instead of he and reapply
Back to top Go down
kuba277
Lost Member
Lost Member
kuba277

Male Number of posts : 128

Xaturn's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xaturn's apply   Xaturn's apply Icon_m26Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:05 pm

DieLikeTheRest wrote:
Xaturn wrote:
bishop look easy to control for me, but you decide.

yeah bishop is the newbiest class... its so easy to play it i'm even playing it with 1 hand...

coz u are sux? bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Xaturn

Xaturn's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xaturn's apply   Xaturn's apply Icon_m26Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:34 pm

I won't reapply there are too many clans to apply instead of lost but I chose this as first option.

I have the things I wrote, so decide.

SexPrincess have the reason, The EE is an exploited class, but this is good too Razz It means you'll never get bored
Back to top Go down
darkgunn

darkgunn

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Xaturn's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xaturn's apply   Xaturn's apply Icon_m26Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:18 am

Xaturn wrote:
I won't reapply there are too many clans to apply instead of lost but I chose this as first option.

I have the things I wrote, so decide.

apply to the other clans pliz, unknown will recruit you Laughing
-1 from me. i can see you aren't a good experienced player from your app
Back to top Go down
FikuszKukisz
Team Leader
Team Leader

Male Number of posts : 53

Xaturn's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xaturn's apply   Xaturn's apply Icon_m26Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:19 am

not now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xaturn's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xaturn's apply   Xaturn's apply Icon_m26

Back to top Go down

Xaturn's apply
Page 1 of 1