Lost Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applying to the Greatest Clan Eva!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teresa

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Applying to the Greatest Clan Eva!! Empty
PostSubject: Applying to the Greatest Clan Eva!!   Applying to the Greatest Clan Eva!! Icon_m26Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:17 pm

1. Character name Teresa
2. Class/subclasess, lvls :SWM 78, MoonLight S 78, SpS 77, 77 DC
3. Noblesse (yes/no):Yeperz
4. Where are you from ? EsT -5:00
5. Naked pics: Uhh. XD
6. Can you use Ventrilo (yes/no) mic (yes/no) ?: Ya
7. Can you log late at night or early at mornings for epics? Always
8. Lineage 2 experience : Since CT5 lol so 4 yrs +
9. Previous clans on this server: Well I was in the noobiest clan ever. Since I left the server for a few months I came back and they clanned me. (Outlaws... FFS I regret this) Worst clan ever. They say use Teamspeak. So im on. All i hear is Brazillian. How the f*** do you expect me to understand that shit. I left clan ASAP.
10.Friends in clan: Jetex
11. Why do we need you : Im active, i like playing support, I love to pvp and farm and all that stuff Very Happy
12. Why do you want to join us: Because I think i can help you guys pvp when there arnt many SWM or DCs on and you guys are a strong clan and do epics, seige and everything.
13. Daily Activity: 5 hours +
14. Current Gear: DC set +5, Maj L +4, Tallum +6, Drac bow focus +0, a grade bows :S, tat set +4

flower

Ps. Ima try going for hero. But idn if my armour will be good so ima try getting an imperial set Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Applying to the Greatest Clan Eva!!
Page 1 of 1